HOW TO APPLY
- Select lashes you want to wear
- Place lashes on your lash line to ensure they fit your eye shape before applying glue. Trim if needed.
- Apply a thin line of glue along the strip of the lashes, wait 20-30 seconds before applying so that the glue becomes tacky to help the lashes stick
- Using tweezers or your fingers, place lashes as close to your lash line as possible, positioning them in the middle then securing the inner and outer corners.
HOW TO REMOVE
- Dip a cotton ball, pad or qtip in your makeup remover
- Gently swipe along your lash line,helping dissolve the lash adhesive
- Lash should slide off, if not, peel lash off from inner corner to out
- In one hand, hold the lashes gently but firmly between forefinger and thumb. With the other hand, pull at the glue until it begins to come away.
- Once glue is removed from lash band, place lashes on a tissue and lightly hold the band with your finger, to prevent the lashes from moving around
- Dip a qtip into your eye makeup remover, oil-free is recommended, then moving from the band to tip of the lashes, wipe the cotton qtip along the lashes to remove the makeup
- When no more product is coming off, your lashes are clean!
- DO NOT soak your lashes, this will ruin the curl!
- Let your lashes air dry
- Lastly, place your lashes back on the half moon tray and press gently onto the curve, this will keep the lash band in shape and flexible