First Burn Instructions:
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the melt pool of wax to melt from edge to edge of the jar. This establishes the candle’s memory and prevents tunneling and allows your candle to burn evenly and extend the candles life.
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before each lighting and keep debris out of wax pool.
- Never burn longer than 4 hour intervals.
- Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
- Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
- Don’t burn near things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don’t extinguish with water.
- Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.
- If you notice smoking, blow your candle out, let wax harden completely, trim your wick(s) and relight.
- Our candles are handmade and poured. You may notice spotting, frosting and some imperfections of your candle, this is normal and to be expected with soy wax but will not affect the scent or performance of your candle.
- Our fragrance oils are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance, which means our candles are cleaner and safer for you and your home.